Join our server on Discord

Ray and Masquerade's RP (The Struggle)
OOC: Actually, Grundy picked him up and carried him back to the forge. XD

IC:

Grundy was only five meters away from his forge when a man in a green and gold embroidered cloak and light armor stepped out into the moonlight. The blacksmith listened to his introduction, and his statement silently and as patiently as he could before he set the Dingo down carefully, keeping him off his back by propping him against his leg so he could pantomime properly.

"Sir William Reschelle, I did not know that this man was The Dervish I've been hearing about all over town, and I did not know that he was a thief. All I know is that he came to my rescue when I was ambushed by a group of bandits who not only stole my money, but tried to claim my eyes as well. If you truly are of the High Order, I wish to assist you, and will not interfere with your duties. I will hand this man over to you, but please, allow me to treat his wounds first." Grundy explained clearly though gestures and eye-contact, his icy-blue eyes now back to their original amber coloring. "I do not aim to fool or outsmart you. I am much too stupid to do that. You may follow me into my humble workplace and help yourself to a drink if you want. After I treat him, you may take him with you." He added, and carefully picked the Dingo up again, slinging him over his shoulder. He waited for William to walk with him before continuing to limp toward his home.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ray and Masquerade's RP (The Struggle) - by Frisk E. Coyote - 06-06-2009, 07:40 AM