Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Tyrant's Plains)

Solia, who had by now completely recovered from the Calm Keeper's attack, had a worried look on her face and was instantly alarmed. "We're not going anywhere with you injured," she said with determination. She held out her hands at Faiz. "Plenus medicor," she chanted. A burst of magical white sparks surrounded Faiz and completely healed him of his injuries. Solia gasped as the spell finished, but she quickly recovered.

"Looks like your training was worth it," Ardeal said proudly. "Normally, a kind of spell as strong as that would leave you completely drained.

"It matters not," Aussa interrupted. "Faiz is healed now and he guessed right. We're moving. Once we're in Immolatio, we'll rest for a couple of days, maybe gather some information. Plus, we have no idea how Dusk, Ariadne, and Mika's mission is going."

(Shimmering Mountain)

Even in the face of death, Midnight smiled maliciously. Something wasn't right. "So, you wish me to return to the infinite void? To scour the afterlife as a dreaded spirit? I would like to see you try such a thing." He laughed maniacally.

Dusk sneered at him and readied his sword. "Is that all you have to say for yourself, Midnight? Just words that spew from the mouths of heretics and crazy men? Your life is hardly worth wasting the effort to end, but it must be done!" he shouted as he thrust his sword through Midnight's heart. Dusk and Midnight were face to face. They glared at each other ferociously and they kept on glaring until Dusk withdrew his sword and stepped back. Midnight said nothing as he crumpled to the ground. "It seems as though the evil deed is done. I apologize, dear friend."
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 06-04-2009, 10:41 PM