Join our server on Discord

Pulled away before your time, I can't deal; it's so unfair
I've been trying to complete my collection from The Offspring by picking up all of the rare non-album tracks. The problem is that three of the tracks, "D.U.I.", "Hey Joe" (Jimi Hendrix cover), and "I've Got A Right" are only available on discontinued "Ixnay On The Hombre" singles. I've been waiting months for them to show up on ebay, Amazon, or the U.K. Amazon. I actually managed to buy the "Gone Away" single on ebay, but it never arrived (I waited two months), so I had to take a refund. How can they discontinue singles with tracks that you can't get anywhere else? It's just not right. I lucked out on buying all of Soundgarden and Chris Cornell's rare tracks (there's about 45 of them) on several singles and 3 CD-R's. Now I want to finish The Offspring, except for the remixes and live tracks; I don't necessarily need all of those, just the ones of songs I like. Which singles do I have so far? "Gotta Get Away", "All I Want", "Pretty Fly (For A White Guy) Pt. 2", "She's Got Issues (green cover)", "Why Don't You Get A Job? Pt. 1 and 2", "Original Prankster Pt. 1 and 2", "Want You Bad Pt. 1 and 2", "Million Miles Away Pt. 1 and 2", "Defy You", "Hit That Pt. 1", "(Can't Get My) Head Around You Pt. 1". I also have "Totalimmortal" and "Bloodstains" (covers).
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against

Messages In This Thread
Pulled away before your time, I can't deal; it's so unfair - by Wisemon - 08-10-2004, 04:16 PM
[No subject] - by Anus Individual 20 - 08-13-2004, 12:27 AM
[No subject] - by Wisemon - 08-13-2004, 04:13 PM
[No subject] - by UnknownH - 08-13-2004, 04:24 PM
[No subject] - by SchizoKat - 08-13-2004, 05:13 PM
[No subject] - by Wisemon - 08-15-2004, 01:15 PM