Join our server on Discord

Ray and Masquerade's RP (The Struggle)
Zach's eyes traveled from one sword to another before resting back onto the knight that addressed him, a confident grin turned up the corners of his muzzle. "No, sorry, I'm afraid I can't accept that, you're much too kind." He sneered as a lance impaled the knight through the abdomen. "Oh. You seem to have been impaled through the torso by a vaguely phallic weapon. Its going to be a lot more difficult to execute me when you're dead on your feet!" He laughed at his own macabre joke.

The dingo shook his head carelessly, and in what seemed to be a split second, he had crossed from the back of the alley to between the two knights, a pair of narrow-bladed daggers had pierced the chinks of their armor and stabbed into the sides of their necks, rupturing their jugulars. He retracted the knives, twirling the blood off them before he sheathed them smoothly behind him again, leaving the knights gurgling and drowning in their own blood, dropping to their knees as they died. He smiled at the strange Serpent-Bird hybrid cheerily. "I'd really love to, really, but I just came to nick this." He raised a triad of leather pouches, jangling their contents; money the ex-knights had collected. He had snatched them when he bumped past them.

"So if you don't mind, I'll be on my merry way, and I sure do hope bread helps that poor fellow!" Zach chuckled. "Now excuse me. Your lance is in the way."
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ray and Masquerade's RP (The Struggle) - by Frisk E. Coyote - 06-04-2009, 04:21 AM