Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Tyrant's Plains)

"I'd like to get myself off-guard to fool the enemies, so I can make a surprise attack." Faiz stated before the beast's statement ringing in his head. He analyze what the beast is actually mean while kept himself walking.

After a while, he realize; they're moving to the direction where there's no end of it. They will kept on walking on Tyrant's Plains for the rest of their lives. With that, Faiz decided to stop and place Solia on the grassy ground. "I want to battle with you..." He said telepathically to the beast with a small deep growl.

(Shimmering Mountain)

Mika could feel her energy drain based on the small gasping she made. "No...I won't let you go at this rate...*gasps*...I can't stand myself of seeing you like this.." She stated with a gentle smile, but feel sad inside her heart while kept on healing Ariadne's wound. At that time, she realize there's no shadow appear on the ground nearby.

"Already make a move, huh...?" Mika mumbles silently, referring to the man who vanish their shadow. By lifting her left claw in the air, she chant a spell and a sharp icicle appears before dropping to the specific direction towards Aerionelle and the man, without hurting Dusk in process.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Lonely Werewolf - 05-29-2009, 06:18 AM