Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Tyrant's Plains)

A rough chuckle rang forth in all of their heads. Keep walking, victim, the thing telepathically said to them. You will find yourself walking for an eternity, or even longer so. You do not even realized how much time you have wasted going nowhere. I rule over these plains. I keep the calm on this land. Trespassers will NOT be tolerated.

"No one cares about your damned plains!" Aussa challenged angrily. "You're pathetic! There are people out there who have more to worry about than some stupid piece of land with this idiotic golden grass!" He pulled out his sword and violently swung at the grass. Several golden blades danced elegantly in the air before falling back to earth.

"Faiz, there's some sort of magic surrounding this place," Solia whispered to her lover worriedly. "The source is that beast."

(Shimmering Mountain)

The bird's eyes shot open and he flew quickly into the air. "Shadow Featherbomb!" He flapped his wings causing a cascade of black feathers to rain down upon Ariadne and Dusk.

Dusk thought quickly and vanished into shadows, but Ariadne was not that fortunate. She cried in agony as several feathers lodged themselves into her body--one in each leg, two in her right arm, and one in her torso. Of course, the real horror was when each feather exploded, sending her flying to the air. Her unconscious body landed with a heavy thud as it hit the rock floor of the ledge. She was bleeding heavily.

"Sounds like I was the one correct about my companion," the man said confidently. "I find it humorous that you think you have any hold over me." He chuckled maliciously.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 05-28-2009, 05:17 AM