Join our server on Discord

CloneWarrior & Kalyx's RPG
OOC: Sorry for taking so long...

But I'm gonna expand on my profile...

Name: Megan Ankim
Sexuality: Bi
Description: Megan is a teenage girl of moderate height.(5'5'', 101 lbs) She has long straight red hair, blue eyes, and freckles. She's wearing a gray short-sleeved shirt, a dark blue plaid skirt, dark blue knee socks, and black dress shoes.
Personality: Adventurous and a bit of a tomboy, but is easily tricked and falls for practical jokes. She can be a bit controlling, and is very persuasive.

IC:

Megan hastily pulled on her sneakers, while looking at her watch. Damn it! It's already time to leave! Her last class had been PE, and she the teacher had asked her to put the equipment away. She had gotten into the locker room late and was rushing to finish getting dressed.

Shit! My bus is going to leave without me! She finished tying her shoe and started to stand up. Now where did I leave my gymbag?[i] She scanned the room and noticed the bag in the corner. She started walking across the room, when she felt her foot slide across a puddle by the showers. "AAAH!!" She screamed as she slipped, falling onto her back.

[i]Dammit! I hope no one heard that...
She quickly pulled herself to her feet and looked down. Her skirt had been soaked by the puddle. Of course...

OOC: Oh btw, how's my story going? :D[/i]
[Image: signature.png]

Messages In This Thread
CloneWarrior & Kalyx's RPG - by Kalyx - 05-19-2009, 06:04 AM
RE: CloneWarrior & Kalyx's RPG - by CloneWarrior - 05-24-2009, 07:18 AM