Join our server on Discord

Peaceful Day? [Light&DarkChibimon Rp]
Yay! Dark! >.< And you're using my new pic :P I'll do a pic for my chara tomorrow.

Name: Ymerej Fujiwara

NickName: Dje

Species: Human

Orientation: Gay

Description
Physical: Look a bit younger than his true age, wearing a black sweatshirt with dark grey jeans... With dark brown shoes. Having a Emo hairstyle, brown hair. Having a weird light in his eyes, that nobody can resist. (Eyes' light: Awake the primal instinc of someone...) Don't know how to stop the light yet, giving him some problems with horny digimons.
Mental: A strong minded boy, he's shy, even If he don't look like. For the rest, see in the Rp :P
A pic?: NEW PIC!!!
[Image: ymerejange.th.jpg]

Like: Everything that he don't dislike, have a thing for muscled and sweaty guys.
Dislike: Girls, rape, everything bad...

Cock size: 6 Inches long, 1,5 Inches thick
Ball size: Two little golf' balls
Amount of Cum per time: About 50ml to 150ml, depending on the pleasure receving.

I'll be nice, so I'll do the first post :P The two other kids are not in yet.

Ymerej start to slowly wake up, feeling really dizzy... ''What the hell have happen...?'' He slowly sit down, looking around... ''Yahh! The sky!'' He stand up in a jump, fascinated by the sky... ''It look like datas!'' Start looking around again, smiling... walk over to a tree, punch it, whines in pain ''It's not data after all... ouch...'' Slowly rub his fist, feeling pain rushing through all his arm... look at his hand and see bright red blood flowing from a little wound. ''Ohh shit... Damn...'' Watching the blood flowing down his hand, dripping onto the ground... lick the wound clean... ''Eurk...'' Take out a bandage from his bag, wrapping it around his wounded hand ''Time to look around!'' Walk deeper into the forest, fascinated by the new trees, the sky and everything not normal in it.
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
Peaceful Day? [Light&DarkChibimon Rp] - by Light - 05-22-2009, 12:50 PM
RE: Peaceful Day? [Light&DarkChibimon Rp] - by Light - 05-22-2009, 02:11 PM