Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Lunatio River)

"You've already got my sister," Ardeal said flatly. "I don't want to burden you any more than you are now. I might not be able to follow you at a very close distance, but I'll still be able to catch up. Thank you, though." He smiled.

Aussa was starting to gain a distance up ahead.

"We might wanna start following him before we end up lost," Solia said worriedly.

(Shimmering Mountain)

"I grow tired of this nonsense," Aerionelle said in an amused tone. "I don't need to catch her. Dispel!" The pink aura surrounding Ariadne vanished and she tripped and fell.

"Ouch! That hurt, you mean bird!" Ariadne scolded the shadow beast.

Aerionelle laughed. "Mean, perhaps, but I had to do what was necessary." He dived right at her, threatening to impale her on his beak. Luckily, Dusk rushed to the rescue. He blocked Aerionelle's attack with his sword and counterattacked, leaving a huge gash in Aerionelle's chest.

"Take that, beast!" Dusk yelled in a justified voice. "Dark Fireball!" Another violet fireball shot out of his hand catching Aerionelle right in the middle of the blaze.

Inside the cottage, the man with the weak voice was still groggy from his nap. "Why are you inside the cottage, Aerionelle? I commanded you to stay outside until I awoke and relieved you of your duty. And what's with the commotion outside?" From the back room of the cottage, the creaking of a bed could be heard--the sound of someone getting out of it.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 05-22-2009, 05:35 AM