Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Lunatio River)

Aussa leapt off of the piece of land he was riding just before it crashed into the ground. He let Ardeal off of his back.

Ardeal fell to his knees. "You could have warned me about that."

"You could have asked what I was up to," Aussa retorted and laughed. "Get up and let's go. We're not stopping until we reach Immolatio. You can take up the rear since I know that Faiz is faster." Before Ardeal could argue, Aussa had taken off again, this time heading west.

(Shimmering Mountain)

"What an amusing game you play, girl," Aerionelle said and laughed. "An attempt to keep my attention on you. I've never experienced such magic before," he continued as he flew through the air in an attempt to impale Ariadne with his beak. But she was just too fast.

"Yes, a clever spell indeed," Dusk called out mockingly. "I can guarantee you'll never catch her either."

The cottage was silent. Sunlight illuminated the dust particles in the air. The place was so dusty, it looked like it hadn't been cleaned in years. There came a groan from a room at the back of the cottage. "Aerionelle, is that you? There aren't any trespassers, are there?" a voice called out weakly.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 05-20-2009, 06:15 AM