Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Lunatio River)

Solia wasn't convinced that Faiz was okay, but she decided not to pry about it. She took the bread and glanced it over. She took a bite and chewed it up. After swallowing, she sighed blissfully. "Wow, this is some good bread!"

Aussa scrutinized her for her strange and sudden excited feeling. "It was our baker's final batch of bread. He said it was super special and that it would definitely prove useful on our journey. I guess that was his way of saying that it was really delicious."

(Shimmering Mountain)

Aerionelle chuckled again. "One shot to kill the one who summoned me? I must say that you are dreaming, scaly one. As for me, I care not about my existence in this dimension any longer. I only wish to see my fallen brothers again."

Dusk fumed. "Well, then let me help you meet your maker!" He rushed at the shadow beast with his sword outstretched and slashed viciously at Aerionelle as he drew nearer.

Aerionelle flew into the air, dodging Dusk's attack. "I, however, have a job that I must perform. I was given a task by the summoner and I cannot disobey. My mission is to 'defend me and the cottage at all costs'. Thus, I cannot simply let myself be felled by your blade." He screeched into the air--a screech of preparation for battle.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 05-19-2009, 11:27 PM