Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Hinata yelped in pain as Mike pinched her nipple, but stayed silent. Sakura simply laid on the ground, wondering if it was possible to free her and her friends. Sadly, part of her did not want to leave.

Ino proved to be slightly more sex crazed than Mike though, even taking up the ass after her third orgasm. Her large tits bounced up and down as she rode the wine, before cumming her fifth time and falling on the ground, breathing slowly with hlaf closed eyes. "M-more..." she whispered before blacking out due to exhaustion.

--------------

"The Pain of Eternity Jutsu..." Alex whispered. "Do you remember back when we first made love? I used a special jutsu to make you feel amazing pleasure and love. That was the Pleasure of Eternity Jutsu. Now picture the same feeling of love, pleasure, and sex, and replace it with pain...That is what I did to Sakura, and I regret it greatly," he sighed.

"All I wanted, was her as my own. A lover, a slave, a beautiful bed mate, like you, Hinata," he explained. "I used the Pain of Eternity Jutsu on Sauske, during our fight. Some of it was blocked by his Chidori, but he felt a great amount of it. That is why he tried to escape, instead of kept fighting me. The Pain of Eternity Jutsu is a very powerful, and very dangerous technique, that only I know."

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by MasterZero - 05-19-2009, 10:07 AM