Join our server on Discord

(Silver and Salem A. Delgado's) Blood moon passion
Venra smiled as her old mistress departed and then looked back at Blue and Luna. "Come on puppies! Its time to go back to the room and have some fun! We also have a guest, so please be as nice as you can to little Angela." Angela blushed a little but followed Lulu's orders and went after Venra as she began to get out of the tub.

---------

May whimpered softly as she hung limply over Lulu's shoulder, her legs trembling the most as they traveled back to their room. Then Julia stopped crying to speak to her mistress for the first time since her true name had been forced out. "M-mistress...I am...going to get hurt...Im sorry...Im sorry about my name...I will be May for you...or August, or any name you want me to be...please...dont whip my hands again." On Julia's small clenched fists were many scars, crisscrossing lines of white that would never disappear. Any scars earned while living stayed with you in death and Julia would always have those to remember.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Silver and Salem A. Delgado's) Blood moon passion - by Maero - 05-17-2009, 02:26 AM