Join our server on Discord

Kalyx and Crim's other RPG (Stone, Mystyk & Myrk)
Turning to his left, Myrk replies, "Yeah...this show is totally awesome. Not only the all goofy stunts but the hilarious re-dubbing, as well. Whoever writes this stuff ceratinly deserves, an Emmy, at least."

As a retail commercial flashed upon the screen, the cougar yawned and stretched his arms, noticing that the boy was almost clinging to the edge of his bed. "Stone, you don't have to be way over there, I'm not going to bite. I don't know if you've interacted with anthros all the much, but we're almost no different than you." *laughs* "Except for maybe our tails and fur."

Mystyk continued to shower herself in the adjacent bathroom; rinsing and conditioning her beautiful tan coat. Heh...I guess Stone won't be using as much water as Myrk & I, since he doesn't have all that hair and fur to wash. Hmmmm...I wonder how humans feel with all that smooth, bare skin. Funny...before meeting Stone, I guess I never really though of that.
[Image: b79315c4acff7ff9f843516.jpg]

I'm preparing my craft for take-off...
Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kalyx and Crim's other RPG (Stone, Mystyk & Myrk) - by Kalyx - 05-16-2009, 12:05 AM