Join our server on Discord

Kalyx and Crim's other RPG (Stone, Mystyk & Myrk)
Stone distorted his face slightly at his failed attempt at a surprise entrance. He rolled his eyes and recovered, "'Filial piety' my ass. The Japanese be doing some crazy crap." Stone sat at the foot of the bed, making sure to be off to the side so as not to impede the Cougar's view. "Hope I'm not in the way, I'm a bit blind today. Hopefully, I just need some sleep, but, if I didn't know any better, I'd say the Jackass people do their research here before trying any stunts."

'He's friendly... You just kept their house out of foreclosure, I think that's good reason to be friendly! ...Well, I'm not with it- Oh, as if! Yo' ass wouldn't be paying so much attention if you didn't like him returning the favor... Whatever, shut up and watch tv... Mmhmm, "whatever," the last refuge of the defeated.' Stone shook his head and tried to focus, but the door to the room had closed, instantly increasing the temp of the room by a degree, but seemed to have a greater effect on the Human...
[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...mation.gif]

[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...tion-2.gif]
The OCA

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kalyx and Crim's other RPG (Stone, Mystyk & Myrk) - by Crim - 05-12-2009, 03:47 PM