Join our server on Discord

(Silver and Salem A. Delgado's) Blood moon passion
Luna's heart fluttered at the words and she hugged him tightly. "Th-Thank you Blue...so much.." She said tearfully as she felt her soul fill with supreme happiness, at least for a little while. She had never been showed love in this place, and even when she was free she had been alone. She was weak and obedient, and none would accept her as anything but a slave. None but Blue.

-----

Venra frowned and shook her head. "I cant, I have no grounds to do so. I can report your complaint to the kitchen officials directly and have the workers in question chastised, but food and prisoners have no rights, they are just food, or in your case, pets. The kitchen staff are just doing their job, and even if they were overly cruel, I can not have vampires tortured like food or broken like prisoners simply because your meat is a little to tender." Venra sighed and gave Lulu a weak smile. "I am a war general, not a queen or a monarch. We are not like the filthy pests we fight, and there are few enough vampires as it is, Im sorry Lulu, its just impossible."

Venra stood up after Lulu and held out her own May, who was trembling from the cold and from fear as she was easily held out like a doll before the powerful vampire. "Please do, I still need to break my new pet." She said looking over at Blue. "And I have the best leverage ever. Isnt love wonderful?" Angela stood up behind her mistress and began to shake a little two. In a castle run by the undead, those who still required heat, especially after being soaked in warm water, were often neglected.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Silver and Salem A. Delgado's) Blood moon passion - by Maero - 05-11-2009, 01:32 PM