Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Alex licked his lips and he kissed her lips before putting his hands together. "Hinata, my love, do you know you're Master has near limitless chakra, and can do almost anything with it?" he asked. "Watch," he said and moved his hands and ina puff of smoke they were on a large bed for practically five people and in a fancy and modern bedroom. Of course, outside it looked more like a shed, but inside it looked straight out of Alex's mansion. "Keep your top and thong on for just a bit more. You look amazingly sexy in it. And tell Master how much you love him," he smiled, wrapping his arms around her waist and squeezing her ass, and kissed her lips, pushing in his tongue.

-------------------------

And moan Hinata did for her Master, sucking the tits of her friend and fellow slave. "NO! No! I-it doesn't feel good at all! Stop, it hurts! Stop, please!" Sakura begged. "You can't do this! My friends will find me and beat you for this! They'll kill you!" she cried as she soon felt the wave of pleasure.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by MasterZero - 05-10-2009, 07:48 AM