Join our server on Discord

Semper in excremento, sole profundum qui variat.
Well, it is rather tempting to wait until my night off, sneak over there, and piss in their little pot garden... maybe dump some used motor oil I've been collecting in it.

And here's the situation on the lights, Green Mountain Energy, which shall remain nameless(NOT), stiffed us on the light bill. They cut the lights off, and sent us a bill AFTER A MONTH OF NO ELECTRICITY, SAYING WE'VE USED 48 KILOWATT-HOURS. Seriously. They're trying to fuck us six ways from sunday, so fuck them. The neighbor, back when we thought they were somewhat fine, upstanding citizens, allowed us to run an extention cord into their garage, to siphon some power to allow the charging of phones, a few box fans, etc. I'm pretty sure she forgot about that.

Oh, another fucking fun fact. She went to our landlord, complaining about the smell, and that she's afraid my dogs will attack their kids.

Yeah...sure.

This is a case of "FUCK THE DOG, BEWARE OF OWNER."

I want to get a sign posted on my building, and the dog's pen, saying, "NO TRESPASSING. VIOLATORS WILL BE SHOT. SURVIVORS WILL BE SHOT AGAIN."

Gotta love the laws in Texas.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan

Messages In This Thread
RE: Semper in excremento, sole profundum qui variat. - by Bee - 05-06-2009, 04:14 PM