Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
"And Master loves you two. You're such a good girl, you will be rewarded," Alex smiled and kissed her forehead. He then got on to the hamock as well and cuddled up to Hinata, moving her so they were face to face. "Hinata, my lvoe, Master needs your help. Master made a mistake. HE was a very bad person to Sakura, and I need you to help me. Help me, help Sakura. I want you to tell her how Master is good. How Master is loving. How Master loves his slaves. Help me, make Sakura into a slave, like you," he pleaded, and rubbedh is nose against the shy girl's. "Can you do that for me? I promise, if you do, I'll reward you," he said, and wrapped an arm around her, pulling her into a hug.

--------------------

Hinata did not show any reply, but did follow orders, as he used the kunai to slice the small pink bra off of Sakura. The green eyed girl trembled with fear and tried in vain to fight Hinata off. The Hyuuga girl though just bended down and began kissing and sucking Sakura's small tits, getting her nipples nice and hard.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by MasterZero - 05-04-2009, 06:21 AM