Join our server on Discord

Royality Visits Tigerlily & Shadow Meso rp
~Jarod~

"Umm...did I say something wrong...?" Jarod said his head turning to the side, he was confused ignoring the loud sounds coming from the bed chamber.

~Kerochuji~

"I think the girl is part dragon....that would explain why Lord Kaze was acting protective I think...M'lord we have become blind as of late...."

~Horoka~

He looked and his eyes grew wide suddenly, "Jarod....they have broken through the gate....they are at the palace doors..." He said the silver blood dripped to the floor and seemed to fade away.

~Out Side the Palace~

The Skeletal army was now hacking away at the Korla magi, they had torn through most of the city slaughtering and resurrecting the dead to serve in their army, in the front a Tall man in a black armor donned with strange looking skulls grinned, "My lord Jarod...Sakaro has returned" he said and the main door to the palace burst open. The Death Knight ordered his army to pour into it.

~Jarod~

"What!" The King demanded rising up, he could hear the door smash and could already smell the decay coming from the undead army, "Crystal ran down the main hall! It LEADS to the Main gate to the castle!" he said and ran after the young girl.

~Kerochuji~

"....This shall be intersting...." he muttered he rose and ripped off his robe, below was a leather buckle jacket and tight black leather pants, his black demon tail swung to and frow, "I've been to earth... I like their clothes..." He said and held out his hands, red and black energy swirled around it and claws appeared in there place, "Its party time..."
Beauty is like a rose... when it blooms one sees it as perfect... yet as it ages, it withers... and once a rose has withered... who wants to keep it around?

[Image: 2mzldw1.jpg]
My Fursona.
The OCA
The Sabre Clan

Messages In This Thread
RE: Royality Visits Tigerlily & Shadow Meso rp - by Kubari - 04-30-2009, 10:46 AM