Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
(OKdoky, tell me when you are leaving))

Hinata blushed a little harder but nodded and gave him a small kiss on the lips. "I-IS that good?" She asked timidly.

------------

Mike laughed and jumped down to pick up Sakura. He then took her back to where he had Hinata leashed. "Hello cute slave, I brought you a new friend." he said as he laid Sakura down on the bed and then proceeded to heal her scrapes and bruises. He then tied her to the bed posts so that she was like Hinata had been and untied Hinata. "You know that there is nothing but pain if you try to escape right?" He asked her, holding her by her right nipple.

-------------

Sakura tightened her grip on his and his back began to strain. "Or I could crush you and undo all your clones." She said, though she did not want to kill him if she did not have to. "You have three seconds to make that thing go away or your spine snaps like a twig!" She warned, starting the countdown. Her lock was tough and hard to escape from for people who were into martial arts and had trained for years. The chances of Alex escaping before she made good on her threat were slim.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by Maero - 04-29-2009, 01:50 PM