Join our server on Discord

Fucking bitch!!
Quote:Wow, I don't know what to say, generally, maybe you should write in a notebook, keep track on what she did, the time and everything and told your parents what she did. And some proofs that she does and you have done your word and bargain. I know your you wouldn't but, seriously your being honest with the whole thing and I think it's best to show your parents that you prove your point or tell them you need to trust with you and your being honest with anything.

Eww, no! I'm not 80, I won't be walking around with a disciplinary book, writing to my parents like a little prick.

Quote:Dude, that completely sucks. I have a lot of family members that are bad too. My cousins are both really bitchy and think that they own the world and everyone in it. Their parents don't discipline them so I choose to ignore them. I know that's impossible for you because you live with your sister but just remember, people like that goad you into a fight for the satisfaction. The just want attention. If you don't play into their game they'll just be thrown off guard and try to fight more. But soon it'll get to the point where they'll be desperate for even a shred of attention.

It's nearly impossible to ignore someone who you have to spend 7+ hours of your day with no matter what. Just today I came in from doing the laundry and plopped down onto my bed in my room, she was using my PC to chat in MSN and browse some of her friends' facebooks. I whipped out my cel to talk to my best buddy about how his exams on Friday had gone and she kept bitching about her headache, and that I should go away from my room. Eh.

Quote:Uh-oh. Yeah, my sister's kiiinda like that, but more softcore.

Also, she gets violent. Very violent. So violent in fact, that whenever we fight, I ignore the fact that she's a girl and we get a fist fight going. She doesn't even mind! Heck, she fights better than me! We don't fight anymore though, and now we're friends. Oh, and mortal enemies. I hate her. She hates me. We love each other!

I guess all you have to do is suck it up and not give her the chance to gang up on you with anyone anymore. You'll win the next battle, Mar!

Ever since growing from a complete brat (No offense to you Ray), I've learned not to hit ladies, only seize them when needed. I only had to seize my sister once, and it was because she was being a total whore and breaking a really important promise, and she wouldn't budge. Sure, she slapped me across the face for that, but it was worth not feeling impotent for not seizing her.

Quote:AS a brother to four i do know this feeling and this stupid shit your going with. But my natural instinct is to ignore. But in all fairness cant ignore it myself. The stupid shit they pull off is very...Disturbing. They bitch moan and groan untill they get what they want. Wont do a damn thing but when you take the time to do there shit they take the credit for it. They say one thing mean another. Eh yeah bro i know what your feeling. And i am the youngest with the most since.

Do you live with your parents by any chance? We live 300 kilometers away from one, and about 500 from the other, for work reasons. Let me put it down to something I should have mentioned earlier to clarify: My sister's my roomate in my apartment in the city where my college is.

Quote:Break some of her stuff. That would make me feel better.

Unfortunately, if I do, she'll break my stuff back. If she does, then I won't be able to fine her a thousand pesos, my parents won't pay for her either. My stuff is all expensive. So while yours may cost 100 dollars, it's 10x times costier here. It's not an option for me.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
Fucking bitch!! - by DragonMasterX - 04-28-2009, 03:00 AM
RE: Fucking bitch!! - by tigerlily - 04-28-2009, 04:19 AM
RE: Fucking bitch!! - by Obli - 04-28-2009, 05:19 AM
RE: Fucking bitch!! - by Frisk E. Coyote - 04-28-2009, 05:40 AM
RE: Fucking bitch!! - by Ryan - 04-28-2009, 06:13 AM
RE: Fucking bitch!! - by Mai - 04-28-2009, 07:19 AM
RE: Fucking bitch!! - by tigerlily - 04-28-2009, 07:28 AM
RE: Fucking bitch!! - by DragonMasterX - 04-28-2009, 07:29 AM