Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Border Forest)

"...I'm no need a lesson...from arrogant young boy..." Mika said calmly as she able to dodge his attack by just a few inch from his dagger.

At the same time, Mika chant a spell; a semi-translucent barrier which made from the water created to protect herself as well as Dusk and Ariadne even though a little bit late to protect Dusk.

The water barrier stopped his light arrow once it hits the barrier. And then, the dragoness return the attack by chanting another spell quietly under her maw, pointing her right claw towards the boy and a swarm of semi-translucent, yet deadly water arrows shots out from the water barrier. One of the water arrows cut through the boy's clothes and leaving a small cut on his right leg.

(Castle Courtyard)

Michiru shooks head gently. "That's okay...Thanks for your offer, Ardeal, Solia..." She requested. " I met several 2-tailed wolfs and I know how they looks like, generally..."She added, before let out a soft sigh. "...For your information, one-tailed and 2-tailed tribes has been completely wiped out by the queen...about 21 years ago...and I'm one of many survivors that able to escape from the queen's evil power..." She don't want to tell the truth about herself which is already dead and live as a real person, because she don't want to startled or scared the two.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Lonely Werewolf - 04-21-2009, 05:43 AM