Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Border Forest)

The horned wolf howled into the sky again, but it seemed like a much happier howl than the last. It licked Mika on the cheek with its large tongue and ran off in the direction it came.

Dusk sighed. "Geez, your bold..." he murmured.

The little boy began opening his eyes. He became frightened quickly and jumped away from Mika with astonishing speed. In an instant, he produced a sharp dagger from his belt. His features were similar to the Restocasian guards they had met earlier that day.

"So, are you guys bandits?" the boy asked defiantly. "And where'd that wolf go?! Don't tell me that you stole my prey!!"

(Castle Courtyard)

"You know magic, eh?" Ardeal asked inquisitively. "Magic is definitely not my forte. My sister knows magic, too."

Solia was wondering what was going on from the other side of the gate. She cast her wind spell again so that she, too, would be vaulted over the gate. She landed gracefully beside her brother.

"I was wondering what was taking so long," Solia said angrily. She then noticed the female wolf. "Hey, is that the intruder? That can't be right. I was expecting a buff soldier who could rip this gate apart or something. She seems harmless."

"Apparently, she lives in Lunatio," Ardeal whispered to Solia.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 04-18-2009, 03:55 PM