Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Border Forest)

Mika grifted her teeth as looking at the wolf howling in pain as well as the unconscious boy's body hitting the ground. Without thinking even longer, she approaches and went to the wolf's back leg and use her teeth to cut the rope. In a matter of second, she finally getting rid of the annoying rope and release the young boy and the wolf. "There you go..." The dragoness gently lifts the young boy, rubbing his forehead.

"...You'll be fine, young boy..." Mika whispers, putting both claws on his forehead and belly before chanting a healing spell; a faint green glow appear around the young boy's body. All the wounds, cuts and scratches slowly healed and vanished, while waiting for the young boy to open his eyes before she ends the spell.

(Castle Courtyard)

"...I know it's abandoned...but I'm still living there...This is because I don't have anywhere to go...." The female wolf replied softly. "Don't worry about this food...I'm possessing some magic to turn this not-so-good looking fruits and veges into an edible one...like we usually find at the fresh market..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Lonely Werewolf - 04-18-2009, 08:18 AM