Join our server on Discord

Matter of Trust: The World Ends with You RPG.
Ritsuko glared at Karomaru. "Thanks a lot, jerk!" she shouted at the boy. "You need to get with the damn program! Our lives aren't ours for the moment! You just don't understand! I might not be the smartest girl in the world, but I DO know damn well when to lose the pride, and if you want your second shot at life, you better learn that lesson too!" With that, her body began to be covered in dense shadow.

"But for now, nothing will stand in MY way of a second shot at life!!!" She roared ferociously and held out her hand, pointing it at a nearby grizzly Noise. "Third Psyche: Shock of Restraint!!" She gave her player pin a tap in her other hand. A dark circle appeared under the bear and many chains burst forth in a mad frenzy, their power increasing with Ritsuko's rage and determination. The chains proceeded to wrap themselves tightly around the Noise and produce thousands of vicious shocks, each shock more powerful than the last.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
RE: Matter of Trust: The World Ends with You RPG. - by Masquerade - 04-16-2009, 11:49 AM