Join our server on Discord

Susie's New Babies (Tank Cop/Nekomon)
~Saito and Hiroki’s apartment~

Saito looked at Puddlemon and nodded, he then turned to Kitmon and shrugged a bit.” Sorry kit, That seems like a pretty fair punishment to me. So, you’ll have to site tight for a bit. If you’re good I’m sure she’ll let you out a bit earlier maybe.” He said, hintingly as he went over and remove and the toys, along with anything fun an entertaining.

~Ice Cream Shop~

Hiroki decides to give Eaglemon a little treat be for she goes back to making his life a tiny hell. She grabs a wipe even though she’s already cleaned him up and begins wiping his member until it started to stiffen, then she got some baby oil pretend to be just treating him as a person would a normal baby and began to rub up and down, going a steady speed.

~Mall Daycare~

Vixmon swore that Lopmon could be so thick headed sometimes and it drove her nuts, she was going to have a little talk with her about the rabbit very big mouth which usually got her in trouble.

Patamon was feeling about the same though he was still hoping that TK or Kari would show up any minute and save them.

~Mall Mini Hospital~

Nekomon looked at Gomamon his eyes full of shock and worry as he pondered this.” You’ve got to be kidding me. Please tell me this was just a joke. I can’t….No, I have to it it’ll bring my tail back I’ll do it. Pleas tell me you’re joking.” He say with a pleading gleam in his eye.

[Image: 2vbkgfm.jpg]
puppies and digimon rule

PATAMON + GATOMON=NEKOMON &WHITEPATAMON
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: Susie's New Babies (Tank Cop/Nekomon) - by nekomon - 04-15-2009, 10:47 AM