Join our server on Discord

Susie's New Babies (Tank Cop/Nekomon)
~Saito and Hiroki’s Apartment~

Puddlemon nodded in agreement then comes back over to Kitmon and gives him a good smell. "Oh my babys a bit stinky. Time for a nice warm bath!" Puddlemon takes Kitmon into the bathroom and after good cleaning takes him out, drys him, and places him in a new clean diaper but as she goes back into the bedroom her attitude changes. "You know Mommy's still upset with you on how you talked back to me. I think you need to have a good like time out in the crib cage for a hour. With no toys, stuffed animals, and no talking. If you cry out, yell out, or anything I will have to use a more harsh punishment and I don't want to have to spank you again!" Puddlemon looks up at Saito and says. "Can you remove all the toys and stuffed animal from the crib as I put our baby inside?"

~Ice Cream Shop~

Eaglemon just looks down at the floor below him and sods very hard to shamed to look Hiroki in the eyes and is unaware of what will happend next to him as he see's this moment never being let down and what scares him more is that he wonders if he will end up like Vixmon or the Bunny Twins and stay like this forever?!?!

~Mall Daycare~

Lopmon see's Susie and she instantly smiles big and waddles over to Susie as fast as she can and yells out. "MOMMA! MOMMA! I MISS YOU SO MUCH MOMMA! TEWWIEWMON DID A BAD THING! ALSO SO DID VIXXY AND THE OTHER BABIES. BUT NO ME I GOOD BABY!" Lopmon said with her arms out to be hugged and held and givin a kiss from Susie cause she was a good baby. Terriermon sweatdrops as he looks on at Lopmon and counts down the moments to his death as he breaths deep but only sucks up more mouth soap in the process.

~Mall Mini Hospital~

Gomamon understands Nekomon's need to keep his tail but before he does what he's askes he needs to tell Gomamon the risks involed with that. "Little one please understand that if I do this you won't be able to Digivole or use any of your powers again for one full year! I will have to redirect all your core Data to healing the tail. You will be really as weak and vonerable as a real life baby! You won't have any powers of any kind. Is this the scarifice your willing to make Nekomon?"
[Image: my_contest_entry_by_Arkham_Insanity1.jpg]

A Baby's life is never an easy one!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Susie's New Babies (Tank Cop/Nekomon) - by Tank Cop - 04-15-2009, 10:02 AM