Join our server on Discord

Susie's New Babies (Tank Cop/Nekomon)
~Saito and Hiroki’s apartment~

Puddlemon pouts then says. "Ok then....but he will need a nice diaper cover? How about this one?" She pulls out a all pink one with Cinderellia on the butt end of it. "I love Cinderellia!" ^_^ Puddlemon said with a tail wagging.

~Ice Cream Shop~

Eaglemon filled his diaper to make the back end bulk out with messyness as he wiggles like crazy and is now crying out loudly for the whole Ice cream store to stop and look at him. He didn't care anymore he felt like he was deep in hell right now!

Fox moan giggles then frowns as he gets a hard wiff of his dirty diaper and says. "PEEEWWWW someones making some very stinky brownies!" Wolfmon and even Swammon laught hearing that!

~Mall Daycare~

Susie finally arrives after going to the movies with Ai and comes to pick up her kids and hears all about the horrable behavior and all the things that happened when she was gone from the Daycare Lady. As she Gasps, Terriermon gulps and fears for his fate as to what will happen next.

~Mall Mini Hospital~

Gomamon takes a X-Ray and then looks at the pictures and then comes over to Nekomon and pets him head saying. "Hi Nekomon. I am Gomamon and I am sorry to say this son but you might have to lose your tail. I don't know if we can save it? The bone was pulled out of its joint as it was pulled. To reatach it would be so very painful and I don't know if you would ever get full movement out of it again?"
[Image: my_contest_entry_by_Arkham_Insanity1.jpg]

A Baby's life is never an easy one!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Susie's New Babies (Tank Cop/Nekomon) - by Tank Cop - 04-13-2009, 04:08 PM