Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Elven Plains)

Dusk finished off the last of his berries and stood up. He gazed at Restocasia. Deep down inside, he knew that the queen's soldiers had lost...miserably. He wiped the loose grass from his robes and looked at his two companions.

"So, you're both teaming up against me, eh?" he remarked sarcastically. "Well, I don't need either of you," he continued in a fake angry tone. With that, he summoned his cloud and zoomed off along the dirt path.

Ariadne stood up quickly. "And he's scolding us for being reckless. Just look at him...he's like a little kid."

(Infirmary)

Solia sighed dreamily. "Yep, yep. I'm feeling a lot better. So, what's on the agenda? What will we do until Mika and the others return?"

Ardeal frowned suddenly. "Well, Masquerade wishes for us to rest, sister."

Solia gazed at him curiously. "That doesn't make any sense. Doesn't he have something important for us to do?"

"Well, apparently, we will have something to do in a few days," Ardeal explained. "That's why we're supposed to rest now."

"Oh, well, then I guess we'll rest then," Solia said cheerily. "I don't have any complaints." She smiled.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 04-13-2009, 03:25 AM