Join our server on Discord

Weekend Sleep Over (private for me and Darkchibimon)
Keven gulps when he hears the door bell ring. His mother soon answers the door and greats the young flamedramon, "Hello how are you Garnet?" the older feline said with a warm welcoming smile. "Oh one thing before you go into the living room," the leopardess said. "Don't get Kevin wet now," she chuckles some knowing her son would be pissed about her saying some to his friend who he had a big ole crush on. Yet the young leopard said nothing about giving a hint about his secret. Then the older leopardess smiles and guides the dragoness into the living room. "Garnet is here to see you Kevin," she smiles in the same motherly manner that said I know what your up to and stop it.

Kevin blinks at for a moment before realizing what that look meant and gulps. He did have a bit of a naughty reason for wanting Garnet over he wanted to mate with her over the weekend parents didn't mind if they shared the same room as long as her parents were ok with the idea as well; but the young leopard hasn't asked her to sleep in his room yet said she could sleep in the office were his cousin supposedly was sleeping when she was there. "UM....uh...," he blushed some and smiled some, "how are you this evening?"
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Weekend Sleep Over (private for me and Darkchibimon) - by Casey the furry one - 04-11-2009, 11:00 AM