Join our server on Discord

(Silver and MorningStar) For training purposes
Roughly guessing her thoughts, Mike laughed and slapped her ass. "Good, I thought from your lack of struggling that you were not going to have any fight in ya, That would be way to boring for all the effort I put into you." He mocked as he pushed her into his house, closing the door. The house was warm and well furnished, decorated in bright reds and yellows. From what looked like a hat rack next to the door hung a very small belt with a much longer chain hanging off of it. It was actually a black leather belt and a chain leash, one that Mike quickly picked up and placed around the helpless dragons face, tightening it uncomfortably.

"Looks good on you." He complemented as he removed her gag. "Now then, before I take this off, you should know that even though you can talk, does not mean you should. I will judge every word you say and god help you if you anger me." He warned into he ear before finally removing the ball gag from her mouth. He then grabbed the leash and gave it a tug. "Come in, this place is to nice for a slave." He said.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Silver and MorningStar) For training purposes - by Maero - 04-09-2009, 03:37 PM