Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Alex was surprised by her sudden moment and she did hit him with two out of the three strikes. This left him with the inability to continue the jutsu. But for some strange reason, Hinata felt pleasure come back if not stronger than before, though it still not did not let her cum. Alex smiled and pointed to the side, where a clone had his hands in a symbol, meaning this clone knew the jutsu and who knew how many more did!

Alex charged forward suddenly, and slipped behind Hinata, and used his left hand to suddenly squeeze and rub one of her large breasts. With the other hand, it shot down and touched and rubbed the woman's pussy, though he was careful to make sure she couldn't cum, he still rubbed and gave her pleasure. "I'll take your silence as agreement."

------------------

"Please...Don't do this!" she cried. "I'll do anything, but this, please! N-Naruto is supposed to be my first," she whimpered, knowing full well what this was leading to. "Please, I don't even know you! I don't deserve this!" she cried.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by MasterZero - 04-07-2009, 07:49 AM