Join our server on Discord

Poll: What do you think of the title?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
OMGZ! yayz! I LURVES it! <3
66.67%
2 66.67%
o_o uhh... what the...
33.33%
1 33.33%
NO!!!!! EPIC FAIL! CHANGE! or I will manually spade AND neuter you, using a rusty nail, and a broken screwdriver!
0%
0 0%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Damn, dirty apes gone wild! ("tentative" title: Ray/Frank/Cowboy/Rax)
[Brandon]

"That's sweet and sour pork with stir fried rice, its kind of nice, and I heard it was pretty good." Stripes agreed, and turned to face Brandon, her unrestrained breasts bobbing and bouncing freely as she turned. "Ishy will try the sweet'n'sour pork stir fry rice Brandon." She told him, smiling cheerily.

[Frank]

"Yeah, I'm awright." Bliz grinned, scritching the spot on his noggin where the frisby popped him. "Thanks Frank."

"Are you sure I can eat this? It looks delicious, but I wasn't allowed to eat this kind of food before..." Coll asked, perking her ears up and tilting er head slightly, inhaling the sweet scents.

"-And it isn't funny!" Bliz called at Blitz laughingly.

[Dan]

Oreo yelped weakly, one eye popping out while his other eye was screwed shut tight. "I- c-can't- b-breaaaathe-" He whimpered.

[Alicia]

"Here you go Duke..." Alicia cooed as she lowered his tray of newly grilled t-bone steak onto the floor for him, ruffling his ears affectionately. "I'm going to have to start getting used to both of your instincts and habits!" She giggled sweetly and tucked into her own steak.

[Raymond]

"Aw don't worry Kyu," Ray assured him, patting him on the head. "I'll show you how to cross the street without getting flattened." He snickered, and turned to face Fiera. "D'you like ball?"
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: Damn, dirty apes gone wild! ("tentative" title: Ray/Frank/Cowboy/Rax) - by Frisk E. Coyote - 04-04-2009, 09:40 PM