Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Elven Plains)

Dusk continued to float across the plains until he sighted what appeared to be a small town farther north. A small path had appeared on the plains--a very simple dirt path. The path wound all the way to the small town which must have been Restocasia. Two soldiers were standing on either side of the path, both of them armed with spears. Dusk made his cloud vanish and landed on the ground.

"Halt, who goes there?" one soldier said. His skin was much darker than the other humans, and his ears were actually pointed. He was slim and his face had sharp features.

"I'm Dusk, Second General of the Rebellion Force seeking to rescue this country from the queen's grasp.

"We want nothing to do with you," the other soldier growled.

Ariadne came upon the them now. She also landed. "We were given orders not to get sidetracked. We need to head directly north."

"I'm afraid we cannot comply," both soldiers said in unison.

"Blast," Dusk muttered. "It seems as if we'll have to go around. Doing that will take us deeper into the Border Forest just north of Restocasia."

(Lunatio Castle: Masquerade's Study)

"Normally, that is what we would do Faiz," Masquerade said calmly. "However, we have learned that the large army heading here is being led by the queen herself."

Aussa gasped. Masquerade hadn't let him know that piece of information.

"As for our volunteers, they should be fine," Masquerade continued. "The troop headed for Restocasia shouldn't be there for days, and the people of Restocasia should take care of them. Now, we must focus on the queen. My plan is to rest and train for several days, get our strength up, and meet the queen's army in a head-on assault."

"That's suicide!" Aussa shouted suddenly. "Tell him Faiz!"
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 04-04-2009, 02:25 AM