Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Infirmary)

"I love you too...Solia..." The wolf whispers on Solia's ear softly once she close her eyes and fell asleep. Then, his expression turns from slight smile to a little sadness; his ears lowered a little bit and his face turns into his old self before he meet Solia.

Seeming like...Faiz don't want Solia to involve any war or fight. The last fight shows how dangerous it could be even just a split-second off-guard. "I don't know what I should do now...But still...I have to protect her and my friends...even it cost my life..." The wolf let out a soft sigh as leave the Infirmary and walk silently yet slowly back to their room. "I wonder..if Ardeal already sleeping...or still at the library..." He thoughts.

(Room)

Once there, Faiz look extremely tired, based of how he walks and face expression. He never feel this tired before joining Rebellion Force. Without waiting much time, Faiz approaches his bed and collapsed on it, before fell asleep like a dead person after 10 seconds of his entire body making a contact with comfy bed.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Lonely Werewolf - 03-31-2009, 07:34 AM