Join our server on Discord

(Silver and Salem A. Delgado's) Blood moon passion
Angela winced and felt a pang of fear and pain in her heart as her mind was invaded again and again. "Will I ever have a private thought ever again?' she wondered as she watched them, the still naked girl pressed against Lulu's lushes body. She looked down at her clothes and closed her eyes, she wanted to get out of them, she wanted to be free of them badly, but dared not remove her second skin without Lulu's consent.

The girl looked up at Lulu and yawned softly, her warm red eyes still full of innocence. She curled up a little bit and said "Im sleepy mistress...I feel like its getting brighter outside...but its getting darker in my head." Indeed, it was becoming lighter and lighter outside, the morning was fast approaching, they would fall asleep soon, regaurdless of their will. Most Vampires that did not sleep in coffins often locked themselves in their rooms and slept in a bed, but only after making sure that no servants, human or were, could enter and kill them as they slept. If Lulu trusted Angela enough to be in the room with them while they were both completely helpless, then that was her choice, but Angela was only bound to her by fright, and the second Lulu lost her power over her she would slay her on the spot.

--------

May looked at Blue and leaned towards him, resting her head on him, still chewing on her fingers. If Venra found the girl to much of a pain to keep around, then she would drain her regardless of their deal. The small were trembled with every movement and it soon became apparent that in addition to her being under an ungodly amount of mental stress, her body had suffered as well. She had terrible muscle atrophy, half of her trembling was due to this. In normal circumstances, her were abilities would make this impossible but it was likely she was being given drugs to suppress her healing enough to do this. The proof was on her fingers and hands, the fact that they scarred over meant that they were not healing fast enough to avoid scarring.

She whimpered a little more and said "Im afraid...Im scared...I cant cry though...not any more." She looked up at Blue with her large brown eyes, full of sadness and pain that belied her age. "Good weres dont cry..."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Silver and Salem A. Delgado's) Blood moon passion - by Maero - 03-27-2009, 11:56 AM