Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Lunatio Inn)

Dusk managed to get up off the floor and brush the dust out of his cloak. "Geez, this place is dirty."

Ariadne stirred from her peaceful sleep. She sat up and rubbed her eyes sleepily. "Hey, Dusk, could you be any less quiet. What's with all the racket?"

Dusk blushed slightly as he straightened up the chair that he knocked down. "S-sorry, I was just investigating this map."

(Infirmary)

"Please, don't bother now," Solia said. "You need your rest as well. I want you to be full of energy tomorrow so we can spend some time together."

"I'll see you later, Solia," Quarry said as he waved goodbye and left.

"I must take my leave as well, Solia," Masquerade said. "You'll have to go to your room on foot this time, Faiz," he continued as he turned to Faiz. "Just go left as you leave this room, and go up two floors on the main staircase. Head right and it should be the last room on the right side." As he finished giving his directions, Masquerade burst into blue flame and was gone.

"I'm only hoping that Masquerade doesn't have something crazy for us to do tomorrow," Solia said sleepily and giggled. "He seems like the type to come up with some weird task to keep us busy."
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 03-27-2009, 01:46 AM