Join our server on Discord

(Silver and Salem A. Delgado's) Blood moon passion
(Yes, Yes it is)

The small were girl squeaked as she was pulled in towards Blue and let out a half howl of fear before clasping a trembling hand over her mouth. After a little while Blue's words sunk in and she nodded her head a little. "May..." She whispered softly, still hugging herself and shaking badly. She whimpered softly and looked up at the larger werewolf with large eyes. "Please...do not eat me." She begged softly, her English broke up and obviously mostly unlearned.

-------

Angela looked down at herself and trembled again as she remembered what she was wearing, though she knew she had no choice in the matter, she would rather be naked. Looking back she could see the small girl look at Lulu with wide eyes before nodding slowly and softly saying "Y-Yes my sovereign. I hear you." She was a slave still, though now a slightly more valuable one. "Is...IS there something you desire of me mistress?" she asked as her instincts directed her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Silver and Salem A. Delgado's) Blood moon passion - by Maero - 03-25-2009, 09:40 PM