Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Dream Lunatio)

"Well, I only know about three of the seven, unfortunately," Rose admitted. "They are the first three--Shadow, Dream, and Machina. The first alchemic dimension--Shadow--is a world of shadows and dark feelings. Beasts made of those dark feelings come from there with manifested bodies of shadows and darkness. The second alchemic dimension--Dream--is a world of all the people's dreams concentrated into a single thought. That's where we are right now. And the third alchemic dimension--Machina--is a dimension of lost and forbidden technology. It is a dimension of machines that can be called forth and controlled easily."

"So, we're in Dream right now, huh?" Ariadne said gently and looked around in amazement.

"That's right," Rose answered. "Anything in this world could be summoned to the real world at any moment, but there is only one person who can do that. He is the Grand Summoner of Dream. Each alchemic dimension has it's own Grand Summoner in the real world. That person can summon anything from his or her respective dimension and make it do whatever he or she pleases. The Grand Summoner of Shadow died recently, but it is rumored that someone else has taken over."

(Lunatio Castle)

"The Thought Clearing spell isn't anything too fantastic, but it is quite interesting," Masquerade said. "Well, you're about to see it for yourself, so let's go." Masquerade took Faiz's hand in his own and led him down the passageway to the infirmary.

(Solia's Mind)

Solia was surrounded by darkness. Directly in front of her sat Erisvorch, and to the left of him, was the dark queen herself, Nara.

"What do you two want from me!" Solia shouted. "Just let me wake up."

"There is something important that you must know," Erisvorch said. "Both of us have something we need to tell you, for it will help you carve your way to victory."

"Why would you help me though?" Solia asked. "You're both evil."

"Are we?" Nara questioned. "Who defines evil as evil? Did you ever take the time to learn of our reasons for doing what we do?"

Solia looked down in shame.

"Don't worry," Erisvorch spoke up gently. "We're going to help you now regardless."

"I'm listening...," Solia said.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 03-24-2009, 11:20 PM