Join our server on Discord

Matter of Trust: The World Ends with You RPG.
(104's Main Building)

"Except for the sharp headache and you yelling at me while I'm confused- nah, everything's fine." Megu noted with sarcasm, doing his best to keep balance. "Think we made it through Day 1, huh? That's awesome, thought I would die out there! Good thing you found me!" The boy grinned. His cell phone suddenly beeped.

(Statue of Hachiko)

"Erased..." Karomaru repeated, terrorized at the thought of being killed off, but something more shocking triggered a very wild desperation on him, "I... dead?! My memory given up? Wh-what's this? Some sort of dream-land! Ah-haha... that must be it, it's the last time I spend more than 3 hours playing video games..."

Beep beep.

"Huh?" Karomaru looked under him, and from his pocket was pulled his own cellphone, which was receiving a text message, as well as all the other Players. "What...?"

"Welcome to Day 2.

Seek and destroy the tainted souls in Cadoi City. You have exactly 90 minutes.
Clock's ticking! Let it go and face Erasure. Good luck."

"Again with this weird mail, just what, AGH!" Karomaru shook, his palm hurt. When he instinctively looked to see what was wrong he found the same creepy timer from the day before. "89:58... 89:57... This is... sick!" He exclaimed.

OOC:

Tip: To get to Cadoi City you need to head back to Scramble Crossing. After that, you need to go east to Shibukuyu's Main Store and again to the east to get to Cadoi City.

Also, the Scramble has a Wall impending passage, so you'll need to find a Red Reaper before you can even get to Shibukuyu.

Tip 2: To see if someone's possesed you need to "Scan", by tapping the Player Pin so you're able to read their mind. If there's Yellow Noise marks around them, they are possesed.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Matter of Trust: The World Ends with You RPG. - by DragonMasterX - 03-24-2009, 06:35 AM