Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
Mika follows Ariadne out of the bathroom with her unused cloth on her arms and towel wrapping on her naked body. "...Yeah...It's starting to look weird by seeing those notes..." Without thinking much, she sense for living things around their room and also the rooms nearby.

(Deadwood Plains)

Faiz avoid the icicle that appears straight from the blue spot under his feet and breaks it with the sparks on his paws. "...Kindly remember that there are other elements could defeat water..." He said, still avoiding the icicle.

But the luck doesn't be on his side as one of the sharp icicle make a small, long cut on his right upper arm, a small drop of blood went out. He was worried of Masquerade who unable to stand on both feet and fight back. The sparks getting even thicker, seeming like his power usage suddenly raised up. "...Lorana, your enemy is me...Don't involve other person, especially my injured friend...It shows your weakness even more..." The wolf growls deeply while chanting a spell; a sparks turn into a lightning sphere and throw towards Lorana.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Lonely Werewolf - 03-21-2009, 02:53 AM