Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
"Yes, and I'm glad that I met you, Mika," she said as she opened the bathroom door. The room was dark, except for a couple of solitary candles lit around the room that hadn't been there before. Ariadne went to a table with a candle on it and read a note that happened to be lying there. It read: 'Thought you could use some light...'

Ariadne shivered. "I don't know if I'll get any sleep tonight. T-this place r-really scares me."

(Deadwood Plains)

"Your powers are useless," Lorana stated simply. "You don't even have any one who can use fire magic with you. You really think that you can beat me?" She glared at Faiz fiercely. "Die!! Absolute!!" A large blue spot appeared on the ground under Faiz and Masquerade. Huge icicles burst out of the ground, aiming to impale them.

As Masquerade dodged the attack, Lorana rushed forward and caught hold of his uninjured leg with her whip. She slammed him into the ground and then lashed him a few times before retreating to a safe distance. Masquerade growled as he found himself bleeding and immobilized on the ground. He just hoped that Faiz would dodge the attack.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 03-21-2009, 02:18 AM