Join our server on Discord

(Silver and Salem A. Delgado's) Blood moon passion
They were led back to the main bed room and then through a back door. this door led down and down and down bellow the mansion until at last they reached what looked like a dungeon. There were tons of cages, all made of silver, rusted as it was, and covered in sharp points. "Im feeling rather sleepy this night." Venra said when they reached it. "I know its Vain, but I will take my nap early to this night. And so I will put my puppies to bed." She said almost sweetly as the other vampire carried the weakened Luna into her cage, securing her collar to the wall so that she was given only five feet to wander. Next Venra looked at Blue and said "You may unchain her." She said, referring to the young and trembling were on the plate.

-------------

The human girl squirmed and struggled, her hands and feet bound so that she could do little more than wiggle and worm about the soft covers, though she froze when she saw Lulu. Next to her lay the dead boy, brought to her quarters as she had ordered. The girl had managed to scout away from the corpse while she was there but had done little else, and now that Lulu was there she knew that any chances of escape she may have found were at an end.

"P-Please miss vampire.." the scarred little girl said through her tears and fears, quite an achievement for a human, particularly one so young. "Please dont...dont eat me..." Angela was shaken by this and looked at Lulu, wondering if she would have mercy and what her "mercy" would mean for the poor human.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Silver and Salem A. Delgado's) Blood moon passion - by Maero - 03-20-2009, 02:26 PM