Join our server on Discord

The Trails Of Blood Leading Us Home {Tigerlily/Cowboy}
Adalwulf stepped out of the shadows, into a strange and scary place. A thunderstorm was raging outside of the dark and creepy Castle.

"Ahh...Home sweet home." He smiled, inhaling the musty scent that permeated from the entire building.

The Castle held close to 100 of his relatives. His dad was overly nice to their family, and gave in whatever way that he could. So, he renovated his palace. Each room was now like an apartment, complete with kitchens, living rooms, dens, and several bedrooms. He stepped into his family's personal quarters and looked around. He saw his sister sitting on an overstuffed leather sofa, watching TV.

"Hey, Fritz." He barked at her, and leaned against the couch.

"Ad." She replied, not looking up, "I don't smell gunpowder, so I assume you haven't killed anyone today."

"Yeah, yeah." He snorted, "where's mom and dad?"

"They went out on a date. Said they might not be home for a few days. Grandma Stripes is supposed to come by later tonight to check on us." She explained.

"Huh. Where's Kas?" he inquired, walking down the Hall to the bedrooms.

"In his bedroom, hiding from girls." She giggled.

Adalwulf knocked on Kasimir's bedroom door, and stepped in. His wolf-hybrid brother was at his computer, downloading cheats and hacks for god knows what.

"Hey, Kas." Adalwulf grinned, giving his younger brother a noogie, "I need you to check a phone number a girl gave me."

Kasimir winced, and tried to struggle from his brother's grip, "fine, FINE, JUS' LEMME GO, AD!!!"

Adalwulf relented, and handed him the phone number. Kasimir brought up a searching program(a highly illegal one. One of the many perks of being a Prince.), and inputed the number.

"...so, you like this girl?" he grinned, as the computer did its thing.

"Just shut up and find it." He growled mock threateningly.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Trails Of Blood Leading Us Home {Tigerlily/Cowboy} - by Bee - 03-20-2009, 06:42 AM