Join our server on Discord

The Trails Of Blood Leading Us Home {Tigerlily/Cowboy}
[Park, mid-afternoon]

The so-called Prince Adalwulf of the Bloodwulves Kingdom strolled quietly along the park's pristine walking trail, watching the children at play. At roughly seven feet tall, and 200 pounds, his well muscled form was hidden beneath a black shirt, bluejeans, and a grey trenchcoat. His digitigrade paws were bare, as no one outside his home kingdom made shoes to fit him. Under his untucked shirt and trenchcoat were his weapons, "the stormbringers", a pair of revolvers his father taught him to use, and a standard issue Ka-Bar knife. His father warned him about strolling unknown kingdoms and nations with such a light armament, but the young wolfdog was confident that he was the best combatant out here.

He preferred this town above the others, as it was big and peaceful. It allowed him to hone his skills in combat and killing that much more easily.

He sat down on a bench, and looked to the sky, wondering who would die by his paw tonight.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Trails Of Blood Leading Us Home {Tigerlily/Cowboy} - by Bee - 03-19-2009, 05:48 AM