Join our server on Discord

The Trails Of Blood Leading Us Home {Tigerlily/Cowboy}
WARNING: do not post in here if you aren't myself or Tigerlily. This is a private RP. Thank you.

Spring, 2029

Location, a quiet park in a bustling cityscape. Two unsuspecting people shall meet, and go on an epic adventure, maybe even more.

Basic rules apply.

Name: Adalwulf Glenn Hayley
Species: Shikoku(Japanese Wolf/Dog hybrid)
Appearance: http://s401.photobucket.com/albums/pp95/Cowboy302/?action=view¤t=_c_1227719345639_EE-WOLF.jpg he wears a black buttoned down short-sleeve shirt, untucked, over jeans and under a simple grey trenchcoat.
Abilities: Shadowmancy - Control over shadows. If it has a shadow, he can control it to an extent. A gift from his mother.
Pyrokinesis: flame control, fire magic, call it what you will. This came from his father's side.
Brawling: a very astute fighter, he often picks fights for fun.
Gunslinging: accurate with firearms to a deadly degree, even moreso with revolvers. He's able to plant a bullet dead center whereever he wants it, often causing it to travel in unnatural paths.
Weapon: [Image: 300_336055.jpg]
[Image: taurus_454.jpg] X2
Measurements: 10 inches long, 3 inches in diameter, with a knot.
Parents: Brandon and Shade Hayley
Siblings: Kasimir and Fritzi Hayley
Background: raised in his family's Palace in a foreign land. He left as soon as he could, to find something he can't quite describe. Some say it's the ultimate fight, others say it's true love. Both may be right.
Other: appears asshole-ish to males, but is gentle, kind and courteous to the opposite sex.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan

Messages In This Thread
The Trails Of Blood Leading Us Home {Tigerlily/Cowboy} - by Bee - 03-19-2009, 04:42 AM