Join our server on Discord

Well look who showed his ugly face!
Part 3:romance

So easter was uppon us. seeing how its my girlfriends fav hoilday I planed on flying up to vist her.Well seem how she still lives with her parents. they said no,a few reasons is the fact that her boyfriend is in the house and that they didnt like me.Well it turns out my pay check after rent was $50. so I wasnt going anywhere. I bought RE:online,cuzz well I wasnt going anywhere.So we talk over the phone and as we are talking "Hey I just bought a ticket and booked a hotel room. I'll be out there on wed"
Great,without warning or money shes comming out.So I start looking to barrow some cash. null. so I end up pawning my gamecube and my games. something I would NEVER EVER do. I'd rather sell my body parts before I ever pawn a video game system.So steve gets me to the airport. we get her bags and we goto the hotel.we check in,as we are waiting a war vet is sitting there talking about how in korea he never had to wait and kids dont know how easy they have it.
So we get in the room.and we lay on the bed and just cuddle and watch tv. about the time we deside to leave....BAM sex! you'd be amazed how sex feels when you havent had it in a year. so we walk and we explor strip. we went into the star dust and had the buffet. I eneded up haveing a root beer after eating ice cream. I got hella sick.so we go back to the hotel and end up passing out.I wake up to her nudgeing me. s we fool around abit...more sex. she takes a shower,then I do and we explore the strip some more.we dont get far when this elvis impersonater is doing elvis songs. he ends up breaking his mic so we get a pic with him. then go down more. I dont remember much after that. but we went back to the hotel.Fooled around more,he fell asleep naked. so next morning we get woken up by the maid knocking on the door. I run to the door before she comes in. Tell her to come back in an hour.more sex then we live. we visted cesurz palace, and spend most of the day there. go back to the hotel.Next morning she wakes me up. she just got out the shower,well you just dont wake up a man naked with morning wood. so you guessed it....sex. but she made some comment about how I cant handle sex in the morning any more so we do it again.I swear to godI never felt like that before and I dont want to ever again. I thought i was going to die.
Its funny you think you have the sexual stamina of a 15 year old when you dont.To make matters worse the maid came aknocking again. so I ran over threw on a shirt and stood behind the door with no pants like "come back in 30 min." Shes just sitting covered up laughing at me.After that we left and we bought tickets to viva las vegas. went and saw it. its a damn good show. if you vist vegas go check it out.after that we walked all the way to the other end of the strip to goto gameworks.we get there to see its littered with kids and parents who arnt takeing care of them.We stay till close. and we walk ALLL the way back to the hotel. it was about 3am when we got back.She passed out as soon as we got back.I watched an interesting documentry on USA. it was called "Highlander" who knew the events took place in real time?
Anyway,we wake up but this time no sex. we go down stairs and get tickets to the best damn show in vegas. Penn & Teller!!! we basicly wasted the day at the M&M store. its crazy. its a store thats 4 floods of nothing but M&M crap.its right next to the coke store, but its only 2 floors.We trying to find this bus that'll take us to the rio cuzz Rio is outside of the strip.Everything out of the strip is gang land...hell all of vegas is ghetto unless your inside of the strip.we get there to find out the bus is broken but a new one is comming. they load us on,but seeing how these two brittish chicks were behind us and there family was in font of us. they wanted to cut. we said no. we have to get there by 9 and its already 8:45,we cant wait for the next bus.Well they were totaly fucking rude. I had no idea brittish people talk so much shit outloud for you to hear,then pretend like they didnt say anything.
Anyway. we got there on time and the show was great.we got to meet Penn and Teller after the show. Teller was hella nice and Penn said I was "boss" for getting my girlfriend hooked on there show "bullshit." we stuck around the rio. took the bus back to the strip and went to paris paris.She bought a large margarita glass. seeing how it was midnight we took a cab.It took the last of my cash.
The next morning was our last day. we basicly saw all the free shows then took a trolly back to the hotel. no good sex witch I regret but she gave me a "parting gift." Twisted

All in all it was great getting away from work and it was the best time I had with her. but soon after of getting back to normal life I sank back into that depressed state.

that basicly sums up what I did in the past 6 months. as for the year pffft. I cant remember a damn thing. lol

Nec's moral's to live by:
look at part ones moral
Gamecube hates konami games and be sure when ou move to a new state get an ID before you walet gets stolen
Love your woman,respect her you wont know where your relationship may lead to next

Most improtant of all
Know when to say your sorry

Messages In This Thread
Well look who showed his ugly face! - by Necro Ǽ - 07-07-2004, 07:54 AM
[No subject] - by BlackBlade - 07-07-2004, 07:57 AM
[No subject] - by Anus Individual 20 - 07-07-2004, 09:47 AM
[No subject] - by BlackBlade - 07-07-2004, 09:48 AM
[No subject] - by Necro Ǽ - 07-07-2004, 10:26 AM
[No subject] - by Necro Ǽ - 07-07-2004, 11:42 AM
[No subject] - by Anus Individual 20 - 07-07-2004, 12:52 PM
[No subject] - by Necro Ǽ - 07-07-2004, 01:00 PM
[No subject] - by UnknownH - 07-07-2004, 02:33 PM