Join our server on Discord

Well look who showed his ugly face!
Part 2:the crazy adventures.

Where to start....Well I start with the State ID seeing how it was the best adventure I had in Vegas.
Well I had been liveing in vegas for 6 months.All I had was a health card as photo ID. I ment to get a state ID back in month one,I just never had time.and seeing how I was leaveing the state the next day and couldnt get on the plane without a gov issued ID I though "HEY perfect time to get one!" seeing how My wallet was stolen all I had nothing.I found out I cant get an state ID without a SS card. so me and my new friend steve goto the SS office.We got there at 6:30AM to find out that it doesnt open till 8:45am.Granted it was good cuzz a big lined piled up behind us. saved us alot of waiting time.So I get up there"I'm sorry I cant let you use this health card.Goto the IRS office and get your tax report we can use that." well seeing how I got my job just as tax season was in closeing,I had no tax fourms.I asked her if i could use my pay check stub. she said they could but she'd have to run a check by her boss. I told her about my hurt mother and how I need to get out of the state to help her and my wallet was stolen.She took pity and just took the stub and gave me my SS info and said I'd get my card in 2 weeks. Till then I could use the paper she gave me.
Next it was off to the DMV,when we got there there wasnt a line. oh by lucky me. I get up there say I want a state ID. I gave her the info she needed but said the papers the SS chick gave me wernt good.Once again I told my sob story. she said "Ok just fax us anything goverment issued with you SS on it" so I go back to the APT and call my mom. she faxed them some things, and we waited about 30 mins.the guy who is head of that dmv said it wasnt going to work. but seeing how I was leaveing tomarrow he was willing to over look it.So i got everything at 1:30.Soon after me and steve had some of the "six doller burger." granted they fucked up my order and gave me the lo carb one. aka NO BUN!then we went to gamestop where I picked up Wario ware and metroid 2.

Lets see...Another adventure I had was Metal gear solid for gamecube. I went to gamestop to buy it. I get to the apt. it wont load.I called konami. no defects. I called nintendo. they told me to call konami. I come to find out my gamecube wont load Konami games.So I had to buy a new gamecube.

There was the time we crused wal-mart in the fat people carts at 3am...but nothing really amazeing happened. just a crazy 2 hour adventure.

there was the time we went to the strip just to goto gameworks,(sega's arcade) the best arcade EVER.

I cant really think of anything else right now. Soon the final act.
Part 3:Romance. I'll talk about the steamy week my girlfriend came to vist.

Messages In This Thread
Well look who showed his ugly face! - by Necro Ǽ - 07-07-2004, 07:54 AM
[No subject] - by BlackBlade - 07-07-2004, 07:57 AM
[No subject] - by Anus Individual 20 - 07-07-2004, 09:47 AM
[No subject] - by BlackBlade - 07-07-2004, 09:48 AM
[No subject] - by Necro Ǽ - 07-07-2004, 10:26 AM
[No subject] - by Necro Ǽ - 07-07-2004, 11:42 AM
[No subject] - by Anus Individual 20 - 07-07-2004, 12:52 PM
[No subject] - by Necro Ǽ - 07-07-2004, 01:00 PM
[No subject] - by UnknownH - 07-07-2004, 02:33 PM
[No subject] - by Necro Ǽ - 07-07-2004, 10:59 PM
[No subject] - by UnknownH - 07-08-2004, 12:25 PM