Join our server on Discord

Well look who showed his ugly face!
Anus Individual 20 Wrote:Do tell! Tell us all about the various adventures you embarked upon, the pirates you did battle with, the covert operations, and the romantic Hollywood ending!

Funny you should say! Part One:The Pirates

Where to start...well the year is a blur so I'll skip it. on Jan 16th I moved out to vegas.I went to live with my best friend of 11 years.About a week into saying there he got me a job at pizza hut.He happens to be a shift manager.Haveing my first job,it sucked. it sucked big ass.Day in and day out I had to deal with dumbass customers and just dumbasses who tryed to score free pizza.
I made about $300 every two weeks and rent was $150 every month.So when I wasnt paying rent I spent my check at the greatest gamming store in the US....Gamestop! Then about my 2nd or 3rd month into working my boss cut my hours.I found it funny is she worked me the week rent was due but only had me working part time the rest of the month.Now as Randel from clerks once said "I'd love this job if it wasn't for the fucking customers." how true it was. My co-workers saw I was a better person when I didnt have to answer phones.I was basicly the clean and counter monkey. I cleaned or I worked counter not hard right? Wrong. when you have 3 bosses and you live with one it adds stress,Plus you add stress from your girlfriend who complains they you dont talk to her as much as you used to,PLUS the stress of liveing with 2 other people with there drama PLUS the stress of trying to ignore the drama at work and well. Your mental saneity is between 2 to 0.I had nights where i wanted to kill myself. hell I wanted to check into a depresstion center. Most of all I wanted to go home. But i couldnt I was bent on proveing to my family and myself that I could handle life on my own.Well about the 4th month into it I just broke down. I couldnt handle all the stress,I couldnt talk to anyone. the only answer my mom gave me was "come home then" My friend said a number of things like some bullshit about work, or if I cant take it just leave then get all depressed.
Well just when it got to the point of me snapping and takeing it out on a customer or co-worker.I do my weekly call to home and see how things are going.My mom hurt herself and she needed help. my 3 sisters werre useless,one was in jail,the other was busy with the kids and the other is a drunk who isnt relible. She said she'd buy my ticket. but i'd have to pay for everything else(replace stuff,entertament,food). So i tell my boss I'll be takeing a temp leave. I planed on comming back after my mom got better,plus I felt this would get rid of some of the major stress I was haveing.Well Later that day I had work,but i found out that they planned to fire me as soon as I left.Well ok...I was going to leave after the work week is up, but why help a bunch of jackasses who are just going to fire me behind my back? so I didnt go in. My friend calls "Where are you? your late." "I quit,I'll save you the paper work in fireing me." I hang up and he calls me to the store to talk. we talk get everything out of the way.but he ignored me till I left.We dont talk as much as we used to.

Moral of the story kids. Dont live with your boss,Dont live with your co-worker,dont live with your best friend.

Now let my fingers rest from such a long story and I'll type up part 2:the wacky adventures I had. I'll tell you about my 7 hour quest to get my state ID so i could board the plane.

Messages In This Thread
Well look who showed his ugly face! - by Necro Ǽ - 07-07-2004, 07:54 AM
[No subject] - by BlackBlade - 07-07-2004, 07:57 AM
[No subject] - by Anus Individual 20 - 07-07-2004, 09:47 AM
[No subject] - by BlackBlade - 07-07-2004, 09:48 AM
[No subject] - by Necro Ǽ - 07-07-2004, 10:26 AM
[No subject] - by Necro Ǽ - 07-07-2004, 11:42 AM
[No subject] - by Anus Individual 20 - 07-07-2004, 12:52 PM
[No subject] - by Necro Ǽ - 07-07-2004, 01:00 PM
[No subject] - by UnknownH - 07-07-2004, 02:33 PM
[No subject] - by Necro Ǽ - 07-07-2004, 10:59 PM
[No subject] - by UnknownH - 07-08-2004, 12:25 PM